- Does sleep deprivation make sleep apnea worse?
- Does shiftwork shorten your life?
- Moderate Exercise Amount is (almost) as Good as a High Exercise Amount
- Obesity and Mortality
- “Active Couch Potato” Revisited
- An Advantage to Six High-Protein Meals per Day
- Can you be fat and skinny at the same time?
- “Biological Clock” Affects Hunger and Appetite
Subscribe to Health Updates via Email
Category Archives: Uncategorized
During weight loss there is a decline in resting energy expenditure (REE). This lowered energy expenditure is due to the loss of body mass, to a lesser extent the thermic effect of food (which refers to the extra calories burned … Continue reading
Some weight loss products and programs misleadingly imply that calories are unimportant in weight loss. A research study published in the January, 2010, issue of Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise elegantly demonstrated the importance of a caloric deficit … Continue reading
Studies have established an association between oral health and overall health status, and other studies have established an association between health status and socioeconomic success. Although the direction of causation, if any, has not been established, it is conceivable that … Continue reading