- Does sleep deprivation make sleep apnea worse?
- Does shiftwork shorten your life?
- Moderate Exercise Amount is (almost) as Good as a High Exercise Amount
- Obesity and Mortality
- “Active Couch Potato” Revisited
- An Advantage to Six High-Protein Meals per Day
- Can you be fat and skinny at the same time?
- “Biological Clock” Affects Hunger and Appetite
Subscribe to Health Updates via Email
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Over the past two decades, the prevalence of sleep apnea has become increasingly apparent. Chronic sleep deprivation resulting in daytime sleepiness is a well recognized consequence of sleep apnea. But does chronic sleep deprivation cause sleep apnea? An article published … Continue reading
Shiftwork and regular jet-lag is deleterious to your health and has been associated with increased adiposity (fat) and obesity, insulin resistance and type 2 diabetes, and cardiovascular disease. We tend to see these same changes as we age and it … Continue reading
The beneficial health effects of physical activity and exercise are well established but the optimal amount and intensity of exercise continues to be debated. Many studies have suggested that, while increasing exercise levels provide increasing health benefits, the most benefit … Continue reading